Hi, I'd like to suggest to have a step-by-step guide for uploading files to a course in English. It can be something like this:
1. Go to the course page where you want to attach materials
2. You can either click “Attach” in the tab OR go to the section “Attachments” of the course page and click “add some” / “Add new attachments” (in the case where already resources exist”
3. Here, you have three options for attaching materials to the course. All materials you have attached will appear here in the section “Attachments” of the course:
- Add subpage
- If you don’t have a file to upload, you can create a subpage instead and add the content
- Upload file
- In this section, you can easily upload files.
- Click “Choose file”
- Give the resource a “destination filename”. You can describe the resource optionally.
- Click “Upload file”
- Add link
- If you want to refer to an existing resource, you can add it to this section.
- Give the link a title. The title should be the same as the one you refer to.
- Add the URL of the existing resource.
- Click “Add link”
Naming conventions: The name of the attachments should start with the type (e.g. slides, exam, test, lecture notes, summary). Attachments will be sorted by their names. Please name them so they are sorted correctly. For exams, the date format should be as follows: YYYY-MM-DD For attachments, where there could be changes every semester, add the semester information as following: YYYYS / YYYYW.