Difference between revisions of "TU Wien:Distributed Systems Technologies VU (Truong)/Prüfung 2012-01-13"
(Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „The test consisted of five questions a 16 points, for a total of 80 points. === Object-Relational Mapping (16 Points) === The UML-like class diagram features an …“)
m (Dubios verschob die Seite TU Wien:Distributed Systems Technologies VL (Hummer)/Prüfung 2012-01-13 nach TU Wien:Distributed Systems Technologies VU (Truong)/Prüfung 2012-01-13: Inhaltlich gleich geblieben, trotzdem: VL->VU, Lecturer->Truong)
Latest revision as of 15:31, 3 February 2016
The test consisted of five questions a 16 points, for a total of 80 points.
Object-Relational Mapping (16 Points)
The UML-like class diagram features an
- abstract class "Person", properties:
- String familyName
- List<String> givenNames
- implementing class Employee, properties:
- int salery
- class Department, property:
- String name
- n:n relationship from Employee to Department
Consider the objects in following scenario, which is based on the informal, UML-like class diagram above:
Employee Heinz Gustav Alexander Gruber works in the sales and accounting departments and has a salery of 50k Euro. Employee Anna Wagner works in marketing and has a salery of 51k Euro.
Please draw all resulting tables plus their content for mappingthe objects above into a relational database for the class table inheritance strategy and for the single table inheritance strategy.
Web Services (16 points)
- Compare the strengths and weaknesses of RESTful Web Services to traditional Web Service (i.e., WebServices based on SOAP and WSDL). (8 Points)
- Explain the WSDL Document structure i.e., the name of the elements contained and what the elements represent. (8 Points)
The third question is missing from my notes. Sorry!
Java Message Service (16 Points)
- Explain how a ConnectionFactory in Java Message Service (JMS) can be used to create Messages', MessageConsumers, and MessageProducers. (8 Points)
- Explain the difference between synchronous and asynchronous consumption in JMS. (4 points)
- Name four JMS message types. (4 Points)
Routing Patterns (16 Points)
Explain the message routing pattern "routing slip" based on an example. What are the advantages of this pattern compared to other routing approaches.