Difference between revisions of "TU Wien:Statistik und Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie UE (Bura)/Übungen 2019W/9.1"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „;ANOVA by hand Let three quadrupel of data be given as <math>x = (2, 3, 3, 4)^t, y = (3, 4, 4, 5)^t</math> and <math>z = (4, 5, 5, 6)^t</math>. For a significa…“)
Latest revision as of 21:24, 4 December 2019
- ANOVA by hand
Let three quadrupel of data be given as and . For a significance level of α = 1%, test the null hypothesis that all data derive from the same distribution using an ANOVA (by hand) as follows
- (a) Give the degrees of freedom
- (b) Calculate the f-Statistic
- (c) Give the rejection region using the following table which shows the 99%-Quantile of the -distribution
- (d) Formulate the outcome of the test
- (e) If you were very strict with the assumptions of the ANOVA, would you be allowed to apply it at first?