Difference between revisions of "TU Wien:Statistik und Wahrscheinlichkeitstheorie UE (Bura)/Übungen 2019W/9.5"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Die Seite wurde neu angelegt: „;ANOVA by table There where k groups compared with an ANOVA. Given the following incomplete output, and a plot of the associated <math>\mathcal F(k - 1, n - k)…“)
Latest revision as of 21:29, 4 December 2019
- ANOVA by table
There where k groups compared with an ANOVA. Given the following incomplete output, and a plot of the associated -distribution, answer the questions below.
Analysis of Variance Table Response: x Df Sum Sq Mean Sq F value Pr(>F) gr 6 72 ? ? ? Residuals ? 240 6
- (a) What are the degrees of freedom?
- (b) What are the numerator and and denominator of the f-statistic?
- (c) What is the value of the f-statistic?
- (d) Using the plot, on which significance level can we reject the null hypothesis?
- (e) Using the plot, in which interval do we find the P-value?
- (f) How many groups are compared?
- (g) How many post-hoc pairwise t-tests are to be performed if all pairs were considered?