TU Wien:Advanced Internet Computing VU (Dustdar)/Prüfung 2014-12-12
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
- What is service composition, service orchestration, service choreography? Assign proper Web Service Technologies to the concepts.
- WS-BPEL and WSDL. What is their relationship in composition?
- Draw the SOA Triangle, including the concrete Web Service Technologies. Describe.
- Explain two technological aproaches to Service-based Intgration presented in the lecture. Describe.
- Fill in concrete Web Service Technologies in the framework stack drawing (layers are given).
- MC: 5 true/false questions
- Calculate the availability of a given Web Service, depending on a database server and an external CRM service.
- List and explain the three Cloud Service models of NIST.
- How could cloud computing helps preventing underpovisioning?
- Given an application which does not parallize at all, is it better to have more small or less large VMs? Compare the benefits/drawbacks of small and large VMs.