TU Wien:Einführung in die biologische Chemie VO (Gärtner, Peter)/Prüfung 2018-01-12
- Explain the structure of a gene.
- Describe the structure of silk.
- What are diastereomers and give an example.
- What does the term 'mutarotation' mean?
- How does a catalyst influence the reaction rate and what happens to the catalyst? Draw a simple reaction coordinate diagram without and with catalyst!
- What is the Edman degradation?
- Explain "passive and active transport" - how does it work?
- What are coenzymes and how can they be grouped? Give at least 3 examples for each group.