TU Wien:IT Security in Large IT Infrastructures VU (Fankhauser)/Prüfung 2016-06-24
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Es gab 6 Fragen mit jeweils einer A4 Seite Platz für die Antworten:
- Issuance Life-cycle of a Banking Card (20)
- What is a High Security Area (HSA)? Why is it needed?
- What is in a HSA?
- Can HSA be accessed from the DeMilitarized Zone (DMZ)?
- What does Forward compatibility mean and why is it important for large IT infrastructures? (10)
- What are the up- and downsides of using certifications (!= certificates) in large IT infrastructures? (10)
- Backward compatibility (20)
- Why is backward compatibility needed in large IT infrastructures?
- What are the problems?
- Name and explain two examples.
- SS7 (20)
- Explain the original and the current threat model of SS7.
- Why is this a problem for large IT infrastructures?
- Name and explain 10 issues regarding penetration testing in large IT infrastructure. (20)