TU Wien:Selbstorganisierende Systeme VU (Rauber)/Prüfung 21.01.2016
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- a) Categories of CA network update rules
- b) Describe the Gosper Glider gun
- c) Describe Nagel–Schreckenberg model
- a) What is the difference between a complex and a complicated system?
- b) Why is diversity an issue for GA, and how can it be controlled?
- Describe the parameters for training SOMs, what would happen if you used extreme values and how to select the right parameter value.
- a) What are topology violations and why is it impossibly have a map without them.
- b) Describe two visualisations for analyzing topology violations.
- c) How can topology violations be avoided?
- Incremental Grid Growing
- a) Motivation for Incremental Grid Growing
- b) Shortcomings of SOMs that can be solved with Incremental Grid Growing.
- c) How Incremental Grid Growing works