TU Wien:Advanced Software Engineering VO (Bernhart Strobl Mordinyi)/Prüfung 2014-01-23
Zur Navigation springen Zur Suche springen
ASE Prüfung 2014-01-23[Bearbeiten]
- What is MDD? What properties does a model need in order to be used for MDD?
- Explain three ways to monetize in FOSS.
- Explain three properties of Dependable Software.
- What's the difference between a Design Pattern and an Idiom? Is the Interface pattern implemented in Java an Idiom?
- Explain the differences (pro/cons) between Build Time Modularization and Runtime Modularization.
- Difference between Clustering and Load-Balancing? Name an example where they interweave
- Irgendwas zu Configuration Management
- Explain the main components of an OSGi Framework.
- Explain three main challenges of Collective Intelligence systems.
- Three trade-offs for Centralized and Decentralized Collective Intelligence systems, each.
- Difference between re-licensing and sub-licensing.
- Two transaction management possibilities (pro/cons) in a Java EE Container.
- Difference between logging and auditing.
- Name at least two common problems when keeping dependencies in a SCM?
- What does a tool like Nexus manage?
- What is Dependency Injection?
- Explain the Interface Pattern in Java. Ist it an Idiom?