TU Wien:Advanced Software Engineering VO (Bernhart Strobl Mordinyi)/Prüfung 2020-01-30
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Insgesagmt 16 Fragen, 90min Zeit.
- List and explain three empirical study types.
- When to use which type of transaction management?
- List 6 CI principles according to Fowler.
- Sketch a diagram and explain the modern CI/CD system.
- What is SCRUM poker and what are the possible outcomes in each round?
- What are cross-cutting concerns, why should they be decoupled from business logic?
- Explain aspect-oriented programming.
- Explain the difference between fault, error, failure, give an example for each.
- What is the core concept of microservices, name and explain two challenges when developing them.
- Compare components and services according to Fowler. How are they similar, how are they different?
- List and explain two principles of the Agile manifesto.
- Compare and contrast localization and internationalization. What are the main concerns?
- Logging vs. auditing, similarities and differences. What does good logging output look like?
- Simple and Easy, Complex and Complicated. Two system types for each combination in the chart from the slides.
- Compare CI systems and Human-based computation. How are they similar, how do they differ? List two types of CI systems, give an example for each.
- Three reasons for why a company should host CI on-premise?