TU Wien:Computer Vision VU (Sablatnig)/Prüfung 2019-03-08
Jump to navigation Jump to search
90 Minuten Zeit, nur eine Gruppe, Taschenrechner für letzte Frage erforderlich
Camera True/False Kreuzerl (-1 Point for wrong answers)
- In contrast to lenses the pinhole camera projects an orthographic image
- Perspective Projection is a non-linear transform
- Parallel lines remain parallel in perspective projection
- Camera measures part of plenoptic function
- Focal length is a extrinsic camera parameter
- Texture is a depth cue
- Supervised vs. Unsupervised
- Gradient Descent
Describe how constructed
- Describe what is Gaussian Pyramid and how is it constructed
- Describe how Laplacian Pyramid can be constructed from
- Describe how Sift is made scale-invariant?
- Is vl_dsift scale-invariant, argument why?
- Epipolar line
- Fundamental Matrix
Stereo True/False Kreuzerl (-1 Point for wrong answers)
- In Structure-from-Motion the location of the 3D Scene Point and the Camera Point is calculated
- BRDF is given per material
- A Trifocal-Tensor is a relationship between 3 views of the scene
- With P given the 3D Scene Point can be reconstructed
- Disparity is a binocular depth cue
- Essential Matrix is 3x3
Bag of Words
- How is codeword dictionary generated?
- What is representation of image for classification?
- What are Gabor Wavelets?
- What is the Real and Imaginary Component?
- 300 correct matchings in 500 features, what is the probability of drawing 4 inliers?
- How many runs are necessary to construct a correct homography with 99% confidence.
- Why is it good to construct the final homography from all inliers of the best run?