TU Wien:IT-based Management VU (Schwaiger)/Final Exam 2020-01-24
Stochastic calculation: ECTS example: The ECTS are normal distributed (expected value = 25), standard deviation is 4 ects in first semester, 5 (2nd), 6 (3rd), 7 (4th)
- Calculate the expected value for 4 semesters
- Define the matrix with a correlation index of -0.25
- Calculate the standard deviation of 4 semesters
- Define the boundaries for the probability of 2/3 of the ects --> +standarddev / -standarddev
- Calculate the standard deviation for an independent distribution
Some strange question(just opinion):
- What are your competences in business domain/information domain/both?
Onto REA Accounting Model: Expressed in the OntoUML-Language diagramm given:
- Give an example for the duality relationship
- Why is there an material relation and not a formal?
- Something about <<Phase>> and derivative instruments
- Jenkins can be integrated into Apache Maven -> false