TU Wien:Network Security VU (Zseby)/Exam 2018-04-27 (SS18)
Questions are missing, can't remember them all
1) What is a monolothic worm?
2) Explain reflection attack
3) One-time pad: Calculate ciphertext with message xor key
4) One-time pad: Three keys given with different length: which keys are good for OTP, which aren't (+ Explaination)
5) ECC Graph, R = P+P. Show result R of Addition in the graph. (Slide 04 / 66)
6) What are the encryption and decryption functions for RSA signing?
7) What is the purpose of Support Vector Machines (SVMs)?
8) Target gets packets from Darkspace. Can you see the targets