TU Wien:Beyond the Desktop VU (Wimmer)
- Beyond the Desktop VU (Kappel) (TU Wien, 0 Resources)
- Beyond the Desktop VU (Wimmer) (TU Wien, 0 Resources)
|Department||Information Systems Engineering|
|Master Business Informatics||Wahlmodul EE/EXT – Enterprise Engineering Extension|
|Master Media and Human-Centered Computing||Pflichtmodul Beyond the Desktop|
2021S: it feels like the lectures are mostly promotions for various technologies that offer "HCI beyond the desktop". there's lots of information on how specific platforms and tools work, are set up, etc. not a lot of critical reflection on which technologies work well/badly in which settings or for what users/user groups.
in 2021S, the course is organised as a "Ringvorlesung" (every topic is presented by a different lecturer)
2021S: several group assignments, mandatory presence (7/10 lectures via zoom), no exam
Dauer der Zeugnisausstellung
2021S: from submission of assignment 4 to certificate: 26 days (July 4-July 30).
- feedback on assignments often took so long that the submission date for the next assignment was already close
- feedback on the final assignment and certificates were issued on the same day
- for at least 2 assignments (and final certificates), students explicitly asked (either in TUWEL or via email) when feedback would be given
Verbesserungsvorschläge / Kritik