TU Wien:Data Stewardship VO (Rauber)
- Data Stewardship UE (Rauber) (TU Wien, 0 Resources)
- Data Stewardship VO (Rauber) (TU Wien, 5 Resources)
|Lecturers||Andreas Rauber, Tomasz Miksa|
|replaces||Digital Preservation VO (Rauber)|
|Department||Information Systems Engineering|
|Links||tiss:194044 , Mattermost-Channel|
noch offen, bitte nicht von TISS oder Homepage kopieren, sondern aus Studierendensicht beschreiben.
SS20 - Exam 30.09.2020:
- multiple choice questions, only 1 open question
- exam was apparently copied/randomly assigned from moodle or the like - i got asked 6-7 times the same multiple choice question. sometimes answers true/false were mixed or true/true or false/false were answer possibilities. overall, very unclear what to tick and what not. :/
- Other student: SS20 - I agree one of the most unfriendliest exams I ever took in 9 semesters at TU Wien. Sometimes you could really argue a question to be true and false at the same time because there was not enough context given.
- Other student: I did really prepare well for this exam, but I was lost. I confirm the above. It was really not clear if some of the answers were true or false. Everything could be argued and interpreted in the one or other direction. And as you said, the context was not given. Just some random sentence. AND: if you did not tick the right combination of answers, you lose all the points on most questions.
Dauer der Zeugnisausstellung
(OUTDATED (format of exam etc. has changed): I was the only one who took the exam on 16.12.19, got the grade the same day in the evening)
SS20: Do NOT take this course!!! The new exam design is horrible and unfair, even if you prepare well for the exam it is hard to pass the course. A good grade is impossible, if you don't have a lot prior knowledge in this field and even then some single choice questions are just an impudence.
Verbesserungsvorschläge / Kritik